Skip to content

Country

Onahole KAKU-MEIKI DX Ikura coaster

Original price ¥6,200 - Original price ¥6,200
Original price
¥6,200
¥6,200 - ¥6,200
Current price ¥6,200

Introducing the KAKU-MEIKI DX Ikura coaster, a uniquely crafted coaster made in Japan to enhance your drinking experience! This non-penetrating coaster comes with a special lotion included for added comfort and enjoyment.

Featuring countless warts that resemble the size of salmon roe, this coaster provides a one-of-a-kind sensation with its soft material and outer wrapping made of a harder material. The first 70% of the warts offer a gentle and pleasurable experience, akin to a blow job, while the remaining 30% delivers a firmer stimulation for an exhilarating finish.

With package dimensions of 9.0 x 20.0 x 11.0 cm and weighing just 600g, this coaster is compact and easy to handle. The body itself measures 18.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 cm, with an internal length of 14.5 cm.

Experience the unique pleasure of KAKU-MEIKI DX Ikura coaster - an extraordinary accessory that will elevate your drinking moments like never before!